Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015 Goals

Before I start, I'd like to point out that I'm well aware that this should have been posted a few weeks ago but sooner is better than never.



As the story goes, I've left my old blog behind and started this new one with the hopes that it would be a better reflection of myself. I started in the new year because that's when I, like many others, felt the most positive. At the beginning of the year, anything seems possible. So I'm starting off by listing some goals that I have because I have found that writing them down helps getting them done. 

Start a new blog.
I can say that I've successfully done this.

Post regularly.
This is where it gets hard. I'm going to work on a post a week and when that is easy, I'll up it some more. 

Network with other bloggers.
With my last blog, I didn't take advantage of the blogging community. I was a silent reader and I want to be actively involved.

Open a savings account.
I need to stop putting all of my money in my checking account.

Save money.
Like many other people, I have the bad habit of buying little things during the day. Things that are unnecessary like a candy bar or chips. All of that adds up eventually.

Meal plan.
I live alone and I have all of this food that sometimes goes bad because I get lazy and order food instead. Planning my meals makes sure I eat the food I already have and stops me from spending money on extras.

Wash makeup off before bed.
I'm guilty of doing this often even though I know it's bad. It's such a drag to do but it's something so simple. 

Drink more water.
This shouldn't be hard since I can only afford water. (Probably no need to put this as a goal)

Write in my journal. 
Writing in my journal is relaxing and helps me get out all of my emotions. It's helpful because I'm the type of person to bottle up my emotions and let it out over simple things. 

Read two books a month.
I used to be such an avid reader and I've been slacking lately. I love reading and I've been doing well with starting off this goal. 

Leave the country at least once. 
I want to vacation somewhere that isn't the grand United States. If that means driving to Canada or Mexico and back then that is fine with me.


4 comments:

  1. Looks so much like my own list. I hope to go to BKK this April with my sis. :)
    With networking with other bloggers, I hope you'll add me on your list. I'm also trying to expand my territories and meet more great bloggers. :)

    Have an epic 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds fun! I'll def keep up with your blog!

      Delete
  2. I just reconnected with my blog and as I was looking through old comments and such I came across one of yours, and I went to go check out your old blog only to find out that it wasn't there! I'm so glad to see you've created a new one :) all of that writing talent would just go to waste!

    cleverspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete