Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Blizzard 2015

















If you've been watching the news lately, you would know that the Midwest was hit with a huge snow storm this weekend. 

This storm started Saturday night and didn't stop until Monday morning. It was bad for anyone who had to go to work, clean their car, or do anything that involves venturing to the great outdoors. (aka me)

On Saturday night I was out when it started and while I was driving home, I could tell that it was going to be bad. The next morning I had to work at 7 am about forty minutes from my house.

As I said, it was horrible. The streets weren't clean and I was tired. 

Once I got home, all was well because I no longer had to go outside for necessary stuff. Instead I went out for fun with my dogs and watched my dad, brother, and mom clean the snow (I'm the supervisor of the operation of course)

Only one of my dogs enjoyed being outside, the other one only lasted a few minutes. It was still fun!




Look at that attempted selfie.



There we go.














Stay warm everyone!


                                                                                 Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest Bloglovin' 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your selfies, Bellas too!

    Your Bffl♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen real snow! The only "snow" I've seen has been snow in the south where it either doesn't stick to the ground or when it does, it's only a few inches and is gone the next day. I love how adorable your pups are in the snow! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      If you want to experience it, Chicago is the place to be. It's only fun for a little while though! haha

      Delete
  4. So much snow! I've never seen snow before in my life. Hopefully one day I'll get a chance to see it in person... but just for awhile. Like five minutes. Then I would like to go back inside and warm up lol


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's usually how it goes with me too! It only looks pretty

      Delete