Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Liebster Award







I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by two people this week! I'll be answering both sets of questions in separate parts and then creating my own. I'll then be nominating several other blogs to complete the tag!

The first person to nominate me is Lauren from laurenslifestylesxo. She is a 20 year old multimedia journalism student and to top it off she has a pug, one of my favorite dog breeds. 

Here are her questions!

1) Would would be your dream job?
My dream job would be anything in health care honestly! As of now, I'm unsure of what I exactly want but I know it's within that field. I guess I'll just have to wait and see for now!
2) Who was the first Youtuber/blogger you subscribed to?
I remember somehow coming across Zoella's YouTube and then I read her blog. From then I keep getting more into the community and found some other great blogs.
3) What's your favourite post on your blog?
I don't have too many on this blog yet but on my last blog, I had this one post that was discussing my speech impediment and it was nice to be able to talk about something I've avoided for years. 
4) Favourite TV Programme?
My favorite TV shows are Scrubs, Bob's Burgers, and the New Adventures of Old Christine. All of them are hilarious shows that I've re watched countless times.
5) What country do you want to visit the most?
I really want to travel to Japan but I'll go almost anywhere. I just want to travel.
6) What's your favourite quote?
"Go big or go home" It's what I say right before I do something dumb. Probably not the best quote.
7) 3 best moments of 2014?
2014 was kind of rough but there were some good moments. One is when I got accepted to the university I'm at right now. Another would be going to see One Direction in concert.
8) Favourite sweet treat?
I'm a huge fan of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Basically anything loaded with chocolate.
9) Do you prefer online shopping or shopping or real life shopping?
Real life shopping so then I know the clothes or shoes will fit me for sure.
10) If you were given 1 Milliom pound what would be the first thing you buy?
(I had to Google the conversion to dollars, don't judge) The first thing I would do with it is save most of it because I'm in college and that is far from cheap. Then I'd go on a shopping spree and give to some charities.
11) What makes you the most happy?
Seeing dogs be cute makes me the most happy. And I mean, I  guess the people in my life as well.

The second person to nominate me is Anna from ohsnapanna. She's a lifestyle blogger who is successfully doing it at the age of seventeen. I wish I had found blogging that young!

Here are her questions!

What is the story behind your blog's name?
There's no cool or interesting story behind my name unfortunately. It's my first name and what I wish was my middle name. If I had one, that would be part of my blog name but my parents didn't think it was necessary when I was born! 
Who are your style icons?
This is a hard question to answer. Before it was Taylor Swift during her Red album but now it's more edgier, if that makes sense?
What are your top three favourite beauty products?
MAC Viva Glam I lip stick, Maybelline Fit Me! Shine Free Foundation, and Benefit Brow Zings
What's your favourite place you've ever visited?
South Dakota, I want to go back.
What is/was your favourite subject at school?
My favorite subject in high school was between English and History.
What's the best present you've ever recieved?
My Jesus piece from last Christmas.
How would you describe your music taste and who is your favourite artist?
My music taste is all over the place and I can listen to pretty much anything. My favorite artist is the queen herself, Beyonce. 
If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be? 
To stop caring what people think and to think before wearing certain outfits. I honestly don't know how I wore some outfits. 
If you were stranded on a desert island with three people of your choice, who would they be?
Are dogs acceptable as answers in this question? 
What are your goals for this year? 
My goals are to do well in school, grow this blog, and to save money. I'm a broke college student in growing debt so I don't have a choice. 
If you had no concept of fear for a day, what would you do? 
I'd finally start a YouTube channel. Maybe that will be part of my goals for the year!

Now that I answered both sets of questions, it's time to nominate my own people to complete the following questions. I nominate AbbyBrittany, and Jane Elizabeth.

1. How did you get into blogging?
2. What's your favorite topic to blog about?
3. What's your favorite time of the day?
4. Do you have any pets?
5. What is the last song you listened too?
6. Best movie you watched in the last year?
7. What's one life lesson you've learned over the years?
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
10. Favorite sports team?

                                                        Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest Bloglovin' 


No comments:

Post a Comment