Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Meet the Pups

*This was previously on my old blog but I like this post. I like to show people my adorable pups, can you blame me?*

It's time to introduce two important family members to this blog so here we go.



Coming in first is Chiquita, age 10. A beautiful beagle with white, brown, and a hint of black fur. One special feature she has is a white arrow on her back that points to her tail. She likes short walks, sleeping, rolling in grass, and bossing around her younger sister. Her dislikes include the word no, getting picked up, and being ignored for more than 2 seconds.





And last but not least is Bella, age 4. A lovely blend of beagle and pug making her a puggle. She has fawn fur, a squishy face, and a classic pug tail. Some of her favorite things include dropped food, belly scratches, staying out of the sun, and making sure Chiquita has everything she needs. Her dislikes include fireworks, thunderstorms, loud noises, and strangers in the yard. 



































And there you have it, my two favorite living beings!


                                                                                Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest Bloglovin' 

16 comments:

  1. They are sooo cute! Love dogs!
    Awww, I want to cuddle them!

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    Please click on the Romwe banner of my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I have nominated you for the Liebster award :) Details are on my blog at http://laurenslifestylexo.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! This makes me want to do a feature on my dogs!

    PS. Thank you for commenting on my article "How To: Read More" at my US Lifestyle Blog www.rebekahkoontzsite.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it! I love looking at other peoples pets lol

      Delete
  5. Heyy lovely, I nominated you for the liebster award! Check out my post here: http://ohsnapanna.blogspot.fr/2015/02/more-awards-versatile-blogger-liebster.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dogs are so adorable!! Chiquita reminds me of my dog, Marley :)

    Amanda | teatimetails.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dogs are so cute!! I hope you share more photos of them! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, they are beyond cute!
    following you on bloglovin', hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll for sure check your blog out!

      Delete