Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Back To It

I'm currently on spring break and my stress levels have finally gone down. I was having a rough time with some other personal things as well, but I'm doing so much better now. In fact, things are looking up for me.

I've noticed that when ever some thing bad happens to me, it's followed by a bunch of good things that happen one after the other. I guess you could say I'm lucky in that way.

As of now, I'm looking at things in a much more positive light than before and I'm focusing on my happiness. Why linger on the past and negative things when you can do you.

It's still early in the year and even though it wasn't what I had expected, there is still lots of time to turn it around. I'm hoping to get out of my comfort zone this year and see where it takes me. There's so much in this world that I can do and I'm not about to sit here and not take advantage of it.

Again, like my last post from before, I didn't have an intended point to this. I think I'll be going into some more personal posts next and see how those are received. I'm trying to keep this as genuine and real as possible.   

2 comments:

  1. Good to know stress levels are finally down. Keep it low, babe. Enjoy spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back in action!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete