Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Being Alone

I've always liked being alone. It's easy for me, especially since I'm often times very closed off to people. I can communicate fine and talk with others about themselves but when it comes to my own feelings, I shut down. 

I find comfort in my alone and quiet time. I find comfort in my own thoughts. I also know that it's one of my flaws. 

It's easier to deal with things myself instead of involving others. I also don't like giving people the power to hurt me and by sharing my feelings, that's exactly what I give them. 

But I have the bad habit of taking it too far and bottling up all my emotions and not dealing with them. I'm that stubborn person who thinks they can deal with all of their problems by themselves and has to be forced to talk about things. 

I don't really know where this post was supposed to go or whether or not it had a point but I just felt like writing about it. I don't even think it makes sense really?

Also I think I'm going to stay off of this for a while since it's the week before finals and I'm also going through some hard stuff. I'll be back soon.


2 comments:

  1. Take a much needed vacation myself! Hope to see you back soon :)

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go take a break as long as you need it, girl. I understand so much what you mean. I'm an introvert too. ;)

    Good luck on your finals! Hope to see you here again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete