Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Hello Hello



I am here and I have not disappeared.

After some time away from this, I'm back fully and I can honestly say I miss blogging and reading others writing. I guess this post is a life update.  

School has been kind of hectic with midterms but it's over and I can relax until finals start in June. I should probably study when I'm supposed to this time instead of waiting last minute (let's be real, that's not gonna happen)

I'm working somewhere new and that's always exciting. My bank account thanks them.

The weather is finally warming up enough to wear my cute spring/summer clothes.

My 21st birthday is next month and that is going to an experience for sure. 

I'm thinking of what I want to do after I graduate next year.

I'm trying to focus on the positive.

I had a really yummy pesto bagel before writing this. 

Life is not too bad right now. 

                                                                Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. Glad your back! We all know how it is!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Lol. I love your little tidbits. Happy early birthday!

    And thank you so much for your comment on my US Lifestyle Blog!
    rebekahkoontzsite.com

    ReplyDelete